Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Introducing...

...my newest creation!!! The Anything Is Possible Bag!!! I'm so excited! The idea for this bag has been swimming around in my head for some time now. I wanted to make something bigger than my wristlet, The Possible Bag, but not too big as to be cumbersome. I think I got it. This purse is big enough for a wallet, cell phone, checkbook, a little make-up, and a few little odds and ends. It still has one zipper compartment and a front snap pocket. The strap is long enough to go over your shoulder and detachable so you can use the longer adjustable strap that I make.

I love it! And I'm loving the new Meadowsweet fabrics that I used.


I customized this one for me with two little pockets inside the front snap pocket. I have two phones (one for work, one personal), so this is just perfect! And when I'm not at work, I can use the other pocket for my iPod!





OK, I'm off to add a few of these to my Etsy shop! I have a few already made in super cute fabrics with more to come. You'll have to stop by to see for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. you have some really cute stuff Maryanne!! ;) Hope you are having a nice morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this size would be just perfect for what my soon to 16 yo is looking for - something to carry her phone, ipod, keys, permit, and camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gina! What kind of fabrics would a 16 year old be interested in?

    ReplyDelete