Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grace Hester Designs

Wow! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind including a trip to Monterey! So much fun! I will be posting pictures from our trip later this weekend. Today I really want to share with you about this weekend's featured Busy Mom of Etsy, Grace Hester Designs! Grace creates beautiful prints that are just perfect to give as gifts or to grace your own home with. She is super sweet and is so nice to work with. She is open to custom orders and enjoys creating special pieces for individuals. Her pieces are sure to become treasured keepsakes! I have two myself!

This one is super cute and would look great in a child's bedroom. I love all the animals!

Modern Alphabet Print 11 X 14 Featuring Animal Silhouette Shapes with Names


I also love this one! Giraffes are my absolute favorite! These number prints are new in Grace's shop and she is offering them at an unbeatable price this weekend. You can get a 4x6 print for $3.50 which includes US shipping!

And if you want all three??? You can get them for just $10!

So, get on over to her shop and check it out! She also has birthdate prints, wedding and anniversary art, and other treasures for you to browse!

1 comment:

  1. I love all her prints as well but the My Mom Is...prints are definately my fav's!

    ReplyDelete