This is going to be so much fun! This sort of resembles a chain letter/e-mail (which I really despise), but this one has a really cool twist to it! It’s totally not doom and gloom if you don’t participate, but if you do, it could just be great! And the whole pay-it-forward part… I’m all about spreading some love these days!
So, here’s the deal. Whoever participates in this giveaway makes something for the first 5 people to comment on their blog, and those 5 people have to take note of the following to receive their gift:
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you. (Be sure to leave a working email!)
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own blog to pay this forward (please do so within 24 hours of my contacting you to make it easy).
The first five to comment on this post and agree to do the following (mention that you are going to do the "Pay-it-Forward" Project" in your comment so I know) will receive something (oh, the possibilities) made by me.